It’s been in the works for months, so I’m excited to announce that we are now accepting registrations for the first session of the “Writing for Nonprofits” Coaching Program, which will begin March 1.
You can’t beat writing about and for the causes you love, which is why so many freelance writers have contacted me over the last few years, yearning for details on how to build up their own nonprofit clientele.
I’ll share all I know about building a successful freelance business serving nonprofits during the program. I’ve also asked five other successful freelancers to share their experiences working for nonprofits too. Between the six of us, I can’t imagine a challenge we haven’t faced in freelancing for nonprofits.
The program will last four weeks and includes
- Live training (a webinar or conference call) once a week with me and our guest experts. Each training will be recorded, in case you can’t make the scheduled time.
- Resource materials to read, listen to, and watch. You’ll find new content (e.g. articles, audio, or video) for each business day of the course. Consume it at your own pace.
- Challenges each week that will help you build and improve your business – no busywork here!
- Personal feedback and a one-on-one coaching session at the end of the course with me to review your next steps.
- Networking with other course participants and trainers. Freelancing can be a lonely world, and you’ll be much happier with friends in the business!
- Your name and website listed on Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com and Writing for Nonprofits.com under “Freelancers Who Get Nonprofits” upon successful completion of the course.
- Bonus training: Attend one webinar at NonprofitMarketingGuide.com at no charge, to further hone your skills.
It’s going to be an intense month, and I want to ensure that the freelancers who participate get what they need from the program. That’s why I’m limiting the session to just 10 people. I’m not sure when my schedule will allow me to offer this program again, so if you interested, you should reserve your spot now.
Need a little incentive to invest in your freelancing business? I’ll knock $100 off the registration fee if you sign up in January. Use the coupon code JAN100.